Full Time; 9 am – 6 pm
Leading company in technology integrations, specializing in user support for digital transformation, is looking for an IT technician for its branch in UK.
Service Desk Job Purpose
Offer support and technical assistance to customers who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers/printers.
Service Desk Job Duties
– Organize training session for staff on the usage of new software/ applications and hardware
– Carryout diagnosis and repair of network-related problems
– Bring up-to-date and preserve computer inventory and surplus equipment
– Sustain and fix issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, Video systems and other computing equipment
– Make sure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with various systems
– Ascertain hardware and network connectivity issues
– Support for technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop systems
– Assist in testing and deployment of new applications and systems
– Maintain an excellent level of customer service, ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in appropriate manner
– Maintain outstanding verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate seamlessly with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
– Resolve issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent solutions
– Accurately record, update, and document requests using the IT service desk system and any other duties as assigned by the company.
Service Desk Skills and Qualifications
– Good IT skills and knowledge of troubleshooting computer related issues both hardware and software, as well as desktop, laptop and mobile devices
– Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
– Knowledge of windows server, active directory, Microsoft exchange server, as well as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP is desired
– Good communication skills, both oral and written
– Ability to meet new people and commence conversations
– Ability to multitask effectively and work in a fast-paced environment.
Place of work: London.
Working time: full-time; 9am – 6pm.